The healthcare industry faces the challenging task of managing cost and risk while maintaining privacy and protection for employees, patients, physicians, and researchers among others. Medical identity theft focused on this industry group is an ongoing campaign by cyber-criminals and cyber-thieves.
Information about the biggest Healthcare breaches from 2015 is in this link:
Beyond the data healthcare providers must legally protect, is an interesting variety of information that should be protected. Examples include:
- Clinical Research
- Grant proposal drafts and submissions
- Clinical trial research involving human subjects
- Research involving children
- Credit Card (PCI)
- Medical (HIPAA)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Employee, staff and patient records
- Legal and other administrative information
- Financial records
- Performance reviews and audit reports
- Donor records and other fundraising
Additionally, more and more of this confidential information is at risk as cloud computing adoption accelerates.
Securio is an affordable and easy to deploy best of breed solution that allows healthcare organizations to protect their digital assets and achieve their compliance, audit and security requirements seamlessly throughout enterprise, cloud and mobile environments.
Global Velocity solutions feature the following benefits:
- Low cost
- Flexible deployment options
- Easy to use and operate