Cloud based Cyber Security Architecture
The Securio Platform Technology Overview
Based upon years of experience designing cybersecurity solutions for the U.S. Government defense and intelligence operations, Global Velocity has built its next-generation cloud-based Information-Centric Security system from the ground up to leverage the massively scalable architecture of cloud-enabled systems. Global Velocity’s Securio platform provides ICS protection across web, email and mobile Internet traffic to secure sensitive data and intellectual property outside an organization’s firewall. This powerful solution has been built using a fully virtually aware architecture that scans all outbound Internet traffic from any device or location and protects against information loss from mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones -- all with a single, consistent unified security policy.
Large businesses, small and medium businesses/organizations and mobile users can immediately and cost effectively experience the benefits of a full-featured Information-Centric Security system designed for the enterprise and the cloud, including:
- Cloud-Wide Security Policy: A single security policy across all users no matter what device they’re using or where they’re located.
- Easy to Provision: No hardware or software to install. Fast startup yields immediate results. Simply point devices to the Securio platform, select the security policies to enforce and receive the security protection requested.
- Full-Featured Information-Centric Security Functionality: Pattern matching, document fingerprinting, keyword dictionary and other techniques can be used to scan for sensitive data and to block and protect sensitive content.
- Flexible: Easily customized to align with changing requirements to prevent information loss from multiple locations, remote users and mobile devices.
- Scalable: Built in, fully virtualized Information-Centric Security protection architecture to leverage cloud computing concepts. The solution scales as customers need more or less capacity. If you add an office -- no problem. If you start to use smartphones and tablets to access the Internet -- no problem.
- Covert Channel Coverage: Data thieves are increasingly devious in data theft techniques. Global Velocity has worked closely with government and industry leaders to offer a broad base of covert channel coverage.
- Compliance: Helps achieve compliance and governance requirements related to HIPAA, PCI, PII and other types of regulatory or enterprise requirements.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: No hardware or software to purchase, implement and maintain. Low setup fees.
- Pay-as-You-Go: Simple and fair monthly subscription pricing allows customers to pay as they go for the protection they receive. Easy to budget. No large capital expenditures. No hidden fees.
Global Velocity offers the Securio solution in several flexible deployments:
- SaaS delivery in the Cloud - simply point your device to it and use it.
- Hardware appliance to be installed in the enterprise infrastructure - for companies that have huge data stores that they want to inspect on a regular basis.
- Hybrid, utilizing both hardware and cloud services - for companies that have staff to build and manage their own security systems.
One of Global Velocity’s strongest competitive advantages is its engineering of a truly virtualized Information-Centric Security product, architected from the ground up for cloud computing environments. Our virtually aware product gives cloud infrastructure providers the ability to provision powerful multi-tenant Information-Centric Security resources, as needed, resulting in efficient and affordable scalable solutions.
Global Velocity’s Securio solution is unique in its level of accuracy, feature set and ability to scale horizontally and vertically in the cloud. We believe it is the only Information-Centric Security for the cloud solution available in the market. Unlike traditional DLP products, it provides for cloud security with massive scalability and virtually aware provisioning. Unlike traditional SWG products, it provides full-featured content control protection. The technical innovations in Securio allow for full-featured Information-Centric Security SaaS deployment in any size organization on a low cost basis.
We have designed our key component to be provisionable on-demand to efficiently accommodate any type of process load or throughput requirement. This architecture allows our solutions to be used to scan and inspect "Big Data" sized volumes of information in an industry leading timeframe allowing these types of customers to experience true sensitive data protection for the first time.
Because Global Velocity’s Securio solution has been designed to leverage the power of cloud computing concepts, it offers unprecedented scalable performance to inspect high volumes of Internet and network traffic (data in motion) and scan large volumes of network storage devices (data at rest). These capabilities are critical when it comes to providing Information-Centric Security solutions for Big Data organizations such as government agencies and large enterprises.
Global Velocity’s Securio solution is unique in its level of accuracy, feature set and ability to scale horizontally and vertically in the cloud. We believe it is the only Information-Centric Security for the cloud solution available in the market. Unlike traditional DLP products, it provides for cloud security with massive scalability and virtually aware provisioning. Unlike traditional SWG products, it provides full-featured content control protection. The technical innovations in Global Velocity’s Securio platform allow for full-featured Information-Centric Security SaaS deployment in any size organization on a low cost basis.
The Global Velocity’s security product architecture uniquely leverages cloud computing concepts. This means it is able to provision computing resources when it needs them and release them when they are not in use.
Therefore, its performance is fairly linear as more resources are required to process user requests. This results in unprecedented performance with top-end throughput governed only by the amount of cloud resources available to provision.
By efficiently managing the resources required, Global Velocity's cloud computing costs are lower which translates into lower cost to our customers.
Because the Securio has been built with a multi-tenant architecture and straightforward Application Programming Interface (API), it can be flexibly deployed. It has the unique ability to be hosted efficiently as a SaaS solution or installed within a SaaS vendor or cloud hosting provider’s infrastructure. By engineering and maintaining a single version of our commercial product’s code in production, Global Velocity reduces its overall product development and support costs while remaining extremely nimble to respond to changing technological requirements as they arise.
With Global Velocity’s best of breed Information-Centric Security approach, clients will not have to settle for inferior cloud security features. They can deploy exactly the number of seats they need, where and when they need them. Global Velocity’s straightforward API will allow its security solution to be integrated easily with other enterprise and SaaS application offerings.
Global Velocity's flexible architecture also allows us to easily adapt to the "next big thing" in cybersecurity. So, if there's a type of data content that you would like us to inspect and protect let us know and we can extend the product to meet your requirements.